[TC] One Last Time (sample 2) [TC] One Last Time (sample 2)

Awesomesauce...

I really enjoy the piano on this one more than the other one, kind of sounds like what you would hear in a really old movie during the credits. After the build up I was amazed by how you kept it up instead of having mellow back down.
I can't wait to hear the final outcome.

Life on mars. Life on mars.

AH!

Freaking awesome.

(WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin (WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin

3 Second Delay

This is pure awesome. I had two playing by accident and I didn't realize it until I exited out of the window, there was like a 3 second delay between them, it was awesome.

wyldfyre1 responds:

double the muzak!! LOL thats how you roll!

[TC] One Last Time (sample) [TC] One Last Time (sample)

Can't Wait

I would give it a ten, but like some other people have said the build up kind of just calms down and makes me want to punt a baby.

SpK*) - Mass SpK*) - Mass

Pretty Cool

It's pretty cool. There is nothing really wrong with it. I kind of like the odd sounds in songs so I quite enjoyed this. I would suggest using this type of sound as an intro to a more upbeat song.

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Amazing!

Extremely well done. If you don't mind would I be able to use this for a video?

MS - Fallout 3 Gun Sounds! MS - Fallout 3 Gun Sounds!

Really Good

This is a really well done Fallout 3 gun sound song. I've heard a couple before but they were kind of lame.
I was also wondering if I could use this for a project that is music related.

Beeeeeees!! Beeeeeees!!

Impressive

I'm not usually impressed with the death metal and what not here on NG, because they make it sound so serious. But with how the vocals were made it... it just made me want to listen more than once.
Also I am making a project music based and I was wondering if I could use this for it.

GoreBastard responds:

Haha thanks duder!!
As long as I'm credited for it then I don't mind if you use this song, cheers man.

Tetris Remix (Collab) Tetris Remix (Collab)

Meh...

Yes it may be one of those catchy tunes that everyone likes, but it is just over used.
But seeing as it is a collab with someone that is just starting it is good.
Also I would suggest more bass in it, or instead of using a synth try something else I'm not sure what you could use though.

Step responds:

I know it's overused but it's so easy to remix :P. Yeah, the bass is barely heard, it's true. I made it myself with Sytrus, but I forgot to put the volume up a little more on it. I don't think there's any other bass I could use. I have a bass guitar, but when I tried it out, it didn't match too well. Ahh well, thanks for the review :).

All Hail Windows! All Hail Windows!

Awesomesauce

This is really good, you should keep up the good work. I've listened to it at least 5 times in a row and I am not bored of it. I've been looking for a song for my project I hope you don't mind me using this for it.

Step responds:

Sure, help yourself. Thanks for the review!