DARE DARE

Awesome

You could have had the worst animation there and it still would have been great with just the music. The animation was also great as well, but there were a couple parts that was kind of choppy.

cupcake? cupcake?

Awsome Sauce

That was very well done. But what would have made it better was making it loop, so that it would go to the green part more than once.

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, a few people have been saying that, but I don't want to mess with it now that it's up.

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Good but easy

This is a good game, but it's really easy.
I think there should be a bigger map so that you don't find his daughter at the first place you go.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Very good.

It's an amazing game, except for the small lag issue.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very Addictive Game

This is a very good game. But one thing I think you could add is a button that could turn off the blood, I don't have anything against it but I know a few people that don't like gory games.

[TC] One Last Time (sample 2) [TC] One Last Time (sample 2)

Awesomesauce...

I really enjoy the piano on this one more than the other one, kind of sounds like what you would hear in a really old movie during the credits. After the build up I was amazed by how you kept it up instead of having mellow back down.
I can't wait to hear the final outcome.

Life on mars. Life on mars.

AH!

Freaking awesome.

(WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin (WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin

3 Second Delay

This is pure awesome. I had two playing by accident and I didn't realize it until I exited out of the window, there was like a 3 second delay between them, it was awesome.

wyldfyre1 responds:

double the muzak!! LOL thats how you roll!